If you’ve ever had a Cinnabon cinnamon roll, you are most likely a) salivating at the mere mention, b) saying to yourself: there is nothing more tempting than a Cinnabon roll or, c) as soon as I’m done reading this, it’s game on Cinnabon! Although it is completely normal to have this reaction, you may at least want to get past the first subheading, where you will be tempted by something else; perhaps not literally as delicious as a Cinnabon, but equally if not more enticing.
PRP therapy is as figuratively delicious in its natural, regenerative healing potential as it comes; and you don’t have to go to a mall to find it.
5 Reasons PRP Therapy is More Tempting andCost Effective than a Cinnabon
As tasty as a Cinnabon can be, there are a few fundamental issues associated with them, beginning with the fact that one sticky cinnamon roll equals to 880 calories. Cinnabons are also commonly found in malls, and more malls are closing down every day.
In addition to being calorie free and not likely performed in a mall, PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapyis more tempting than a Cinnabon because:
- PRP is all natural – only your own growth factors are extracted, separated and reinjected into the areas in need of regeneration/repair
- PRP is virtually painless – the injections are similar to microneedling, so the effect is likened to pinpricks around the affected area(s)
- The cost of PRP is reasonable – especially considering the procedure can be long lasting and in some cases, permanent, like with new hair growth – fewer treatments over time can also save money opposed to other injection procedures such as cortisone shots, botox injections, and similar treatments
- The injection process is fast – you can be in and out in 30 minutes (with no sticky mess!)
- PRP is minimally invasive – no surgery or significant downtime involved
PRP Therapy has an Infinitely Longer Shelf Life than a Cinnabon
Cinnabon is not meant to be savored over long periods of time. PRP therapy, however, is a versatile and lasting therapy, that can treat a number of issues from sports-related injuries to hair loss and cosmetic issues.
At Kauffman PRP, our PRP therapy services address:
- Hair loss – stimulates growth follicles, actually reversing hair loss
- Sports injuries – sprains, strains, tendonitis and more to get athletes back on their feet quickly without risk of surgery or steroid injections
- Facials – reduces fine lines and produces smooth and radiant skin
- PRP with Stem Cell – boosts the healing process and is effective in treating more advanced injuries such as torn ligaments and muscle fibers
Look, there’s nothing wrong with indulging a Cinnabon once in awhile, but just remember that as tempting as it is, it’s probably more painful in the long run. Although, on the flip side, PRP therapycan always heal the ravages inflicted by a surplus of 880+ calories, right?
If you’d like to schedule a consultation for PRP therapy (or bring us a Cinnabon), contact us today.